Lunch/Meeting Thursday March 30, 2017
Meeting Location for the March 30th 2017 meeting will be held at the OLYMPIA DINER Rt 15 in Newington Ct. 3413 Berlin Turnpike
Nice Place-Lots of Room-Good menu.
With our new format, lunch will be from 1130hrs to 1215hrs.Meeting will be call to order at 12:15hrs.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Names of any New Deceased Members
3. Moment of Silence for them and MIA's.
4. Introduction of Distinguish Guest
5. Introduction of any New Members.
6. Reading of minutes from our October 27th 2016 meeting.
Any additions? Acceptance?
7. Report from John Hurchala Our Vice Commander.
1. Dues of $3.00 per person was voted on and approved.
2. Motion to have all members talk about their Air Force experience was voice voted and approved. 10 Members did so. Very Interesting.
If You have not done so yet, come prepared to tell us Your story.
3. Commander read letter from USO seeking a donation. Motion was tabled for future consideration.
4. Commander brought up possibility of meeting with other Squadrons in March at either Mohegan Sun or Foxwoods Casino.
This sparked interest among attending members. Table for future consideration.
1. Distinguish Guests given time to speak.
2. Commander will Report on the Mohegan Sun/Foxwoods meeting of Squadrons.
3. Commander will open floor to discuss what we should do with the money we are collecting.
MEMBERS--PLEASE BRING YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
4. Any other endeavor or endeavors we should consider.
5. Members who have not talked about their AF experience will have a chance to do so at this time.
6. If no other business, meeting will be adjourned at 1330hrs.
Financial Note: Currently there is $200.00 cash on hand. I may need to buy Stamps. Will up date at meeting.
Please respond by March 23rd 2017. YES if you will attend NO if you will not.
Paul P. Tetreault, Squadron Commander
860-779-3766 Home (Answering machine) 860-933-9950 Cell (note-not always on)